An Update on Texas Appliance Mail-In Rebate Program:
ENERGY STAR rated dishwashers and refrigeration (including ASKO and Viking) purchased on or after December 20, 2010 qualify, and the funds are distributed on a first come, first served basis.
The following information comes from the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts:
If you’ve considered participating…
Funds are still available for the Texas Appliance Mail-In Rebate Program. We’ve already approved over $12 million in rebates and funds are limited, so act soon!
Funding for the program is available to Texas residential consumers on a first-received, first-issued basis according to the application’s postmark date until funds are depleted.
- You can check available rebate funds to see daily updates on the estimated rebate funds remaining. As funds near depletion, we will issue a notice of closure on our website.
- Review the Rebate Eligibility Program Rules and search eligible appliance models before you purchase and install an appliance.
- To be eligible for a rebate, program rules require that you remove and properly dispose of your old appliance. In doing so, you have one of two options to choose from: Recycling or Disposal
NOTE: If you do NOT have an existing appliance to recycle/dispose of, OR if you keep, gift, donate or sell your old appliance, you will NOT be eligible for an appliance or recycling rebate.
- Completely fill out an Official Rebate Application Form (PDF, 116KB), including the “Disposal/Recycling Information,” and submit according to program rules.
If you’ve already mailed in an application…
- It may take up to eight weeks to review and approve your application. You can check your rebate status online or call toll-free (855) 556-1312.
- Double check your application form to make sure it was filled out completely and accurately. An incomplete application form is the most common error; you may have overlooked something as simple as selecting the check box for “Option One: Disposal” vs “Option Two: Recycled.” You may resubmit missing information to ensure your application is processed. Please write your Rebate ID number on all resubmitted forms and supporting documentation. Check your rebate status online or contact customer service to retrieve your Rebate ID number.
NOTE: If you do NOT select an option under the “Disposal/Recycling Information” section, then “Option One: Disposal” will automatically be selected for you and you will NOT qualify for the additional $75 bonus recycling rebate.